How it works on Campus?
- Need Security assistance or Medical attention?
- Somebody else needs help?
- About to be mugged?
- About to be attacked?
- About to be hijacked?
- Need help?
Simply press and hold down (Speedial) 9 on your cell phone!
Fast dialing 9 immediately kicks off the following processes:
- It immediately logs the alert with key information in the University control room.
- As the alert hits the system action rules kick-in and key security/medical personnel are notified and deployed.
- Personal information and triangulated POSITION of the person in trouble are immediately logged and provided.
- A friend or family member set-up by the user is also immediately notified.
- An SMS is sent immediately back to the distress call mobile phone with key information to assist security and medical personnel.